Translation component alerts¶
Shows errors in the Weblate configuration or the translation project for any given translation component. Guidance on how to address found issues is also offered.
Currently the following is covered:
- Duplicated source strings in translation files
- Duplicated languages within translations
- Merge or update failures in the source repository
- Unused new base in component settings
- Parse errors in the translation files
- Duplicate filemask used for linked components
Alerts are listed on each respective component page as Alerts. If it is missing, the component clears all current checks. Alerts can not be ignored, but will disappear once the underlying problem has been fixed.
A component with both duplicated strings and languages looks like this: